Tees Valley Community Asset Preservation Trust have operated Hemlington Lake Recreation Centre since the successful community asset transfer from the council in March 2017
The Trust invite builders to submit tenders for refurbishment works outlined below.
Quotations must be received within 10 days from today, 4th September – Closing date, September 11th, 9pm.
Project Title: Creation of new reception and entrance vestibule:
Works to include:
- demolition of current reception area
- Kingspan insulation to all external walls
- Install new reception desk
- Plasterboard and skim all walls
- Supply and fit new ceiling grid & LED spot lighting
- All 2nd fix joinery
- Decoration to all walls
- New ceiling to corridor including lighting
- Boxing to pipework as required
- Plastering main corridor
- Fitting out corridor toilets
- Electrical alterations to main switch box and lighting
- 8 new hardwood doors, with new frames and glass panels
- Re-siting of alarm, CCTV and smoke detectors
- Feature light at entrance
- Decoration to corridor
- karndean flooring
For more information, contact the Centre Manager, Michael Keightley on: 07881288481
Closing date: September 11th 2020
The best quote will form the basis of an application to the Tees Valley Business Growth Fund the outcome of the application will be known before the end of September.
Planning permission has been secured so work can commence in early October.
This procurement is subject to the National ESIF Procurement Rules which are designed to achieve sound financial management of public funds and to open opportunities up to competition